Annual membership dues for individuals is $25. Please see our eligibility requirements below prior to submitting dues.
We prefer club dues to be paid using the Venmo app. Send payment to @fandmtrackclub. For new members, include your full name and email address in the payment notes so we can identify you and add you to our email list.
You can also pay your membership dues by using the “Pay with PayPal” option below.
F and M Track Club Annual Membership
1 x Annual membership to the F and M Track Club. You can purchase more than one membership if applicable—for example, if your spouse or significant other needs one.
We can also collect cash or checks made out to ‘F and M Track Club’.
Eligibility requirements: To be eligible for membership, you must be at least 18 years of age. Potential new members should join at least 3 practices to address athletic and social fit before deciding if you’d like to formally join the club as a dues paying member. At this time, we’re asking that any potential new members be at least 2 weeks past their final COVID-19 vaccination dose before joining for any group events/activities.
Formal Membership Benefits
- Addition to the club email list for all official club communication, workouts, etc.
- Guaranteed entry into all club-sponsored races, track meets, and/or time trials
- Free snacks and refreshments after Tuesday night track workouts
- Access to special club social events, parties, etc. throughout the year
- Eligibility for club records, awards, and one-off time and/or placing bonuses for racing performances
- Ability to purchase club apparel/gear; occasional free swag and gifts
Support Beyond Membership
F and M Track Club operated for many years through the generosity of a few key members and supporters. Now that we are formally raising funds through annual membership dues, additional donations are not expected.
However, if you want to make a donation to the club beyond your membership dues, that would be greatly appreciated and helps us do even more for our members. F and M Track Club is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
You can also further support us by buying club apparel/gear. Group buys are typically offered numerous times per year.