A perfect night for running on the track with more seasonable temperatures and little wind, allowing for some easy but fast intervals by the club last evening. Most did the 6 x 1000m workout including a large contingent of group 3 runners (Becca, Walter, Wade...) who all took turns at the front and kept the pace honest. Great to see Caleb back cruising with our group 1 guys. By the time we were finishing up, the moon was rising over the eastern end of the track – captured nicely in the group photo by Dan. Most of our Boston runners were back with good and perhaps some bad memories of that race fading away, but all were welcome to some special SAM ADAMS beers brought for them. Continued thanks to Newcomer W and Smoker J for water and chocolate milk respectively. Please encourage NEW runners who come to the track to go to our website (https://fandmtrackclub.com) and “join” us. Please send RACE results by Sunday PM to Sarah and me.
ON the track: Addis, Arndt, Bell, Boben B, Charles, Dever S + tall friend, Fife, Garland, Gatchell, Gerstenbacher, Givans, Glick, Goodling (Coaching), Griffith, Hickie-Delia, Hodge, Kalinowski, Kerod (newest member), King E, Kirchner, Kleinhaus, Knaster + Nicole, MacNeil (ck), Matthews, Matula, McMillan J (flu shot!), McMillan D, Nephin, Nesbitt, Newcomer W, Newcomer M, Petraco, Richter B, Roth, Simmons, Sollenberger A, Sollenberger B, Smoker, Stevenson, Stoltzfus, Tagg, Thorson, Ubriaco, Wallick (100-miler done!), Welsh, Shawn (last name?), Julie Anne (last name?)
CHECK ins: Barber (Clayton 2Ks), Zielinski (new singlet), Foley (night call), Lachman (inj.), Gehman (XC), Mohler (XC), Pick, Dever A, Schuler (XC), O’Regan (Mt Kilimanjaro climbing)
- Saturday, October 23rd – First FMTC International Beer Run
- Sign-up deadline is Thursday, but feel free to join the group at Tellus-360 around 2 PM
- Saturday, Nov. 20th – Philly 1/2 M and Rothman 8K. (not too late to sign up. expecting a good FMTC turnout)
- Saturday, Nov. 21st – Philly Marathon (Glick, Dever, Thorson, Jay)
- Dec. 5th – CIM Sacramento “Fastest Course in the West” PRs for Georganne and Sarah??
- Saturday, Dec. 11th – USATF Club XC National Championships (Tallahassee, FL)
- Tuesday, Dec. 14th – 14th!! FMTC Holiday WOW run/party