Another hot Tuesday night at the track last evening (~92* at 6 PM) which did not dissuade most of our runners from doing some intense workouts including the ladder and 1Ks from group one. Thanks to Tim S.for running with our group 3 and keeping the pace honest but not too painful. Additional THANKS to Walter and Brenda (fluids provided),and Peter W.(Choc. milk) for their contributions to our group. All but 4/40 of the PBRs were consumed.
ON THE TRACK: (some early/some elsewhere ): Addis, Antinucci, Arndt, Barber, Boben B, Charles, Dever A, Fife +1 , Gehman, Geissinger Givans, Glick, Griffith, Delia-Hickie, Diffendarfer (solo), Henderson , Hodge, King E, Kleinhaus (early), Kirchner, Knaster, Lachman, Luff, Matula, McMillan J, Mohler, Moore, Myers, Nephin (off), Newcomer W, Newcomer (Wheatland), Oles, O’Regan, Petraco, Richters B/C (Tri-recovery time), Roth, Schuler, Simmons, Smoker (CV track), Sollenberger B, Stauffer, Stoltzfus, Ubriaco (looking stronger), Wallack + 1, Wasch, Weida, + new guys – “Brian”, “Nate”, and ….
Check INS: Watsons (FLA), Foley (Injured), Welsh (new bike excuse), Detweiler, McMillan D, Gerstenbacher (CO), Cooper-Jordan (CA), Dever S (via Alyssa), Bobens M/J (MT).
- 7/29 – Thursday (7:30) 12th FMTC Beer Mile – come and support or cheer on your teammates
- 7/30 – Friday 7:30 AM (confirm) – Men’s 10,000 meters from Tokyo…? U.S. Medal
- 7/31 Saturday 6 – 10 PM – Brenda’s 50th open birthday party – 731 State Street
- 8/6 – Friday 7:00 PM – Olympic TRACK Watch Party @ 2 Dudes Painting Co. 750 Poplar St, Lancaster
- Dec. 11th USATF Club XC Nationals in Florida (Dec.11th) – not too early to start planning (5+ runners needed), lodging and travel