A warm and busy night on the F&M track last evening with our largest turnout of the year – I think all of our runners did a good job at practicing track etiquette despite our large numbers and multiple concurrent workouts. We also had at least 3 new runners join us last evening. Congrats to Sam G for his 14:58 5K special beer (FMCT record of 14:50 begs to be broken) although Erica missed her special beer, I will try to get it to her next week. All PBRs + ~ gallon of CM consumed. Thanks to Doug, Walter, and Phil for helping me with the track clean-up. Much is happening running/racing-wise within the club over the next few weeks – see the details below…jeff
TRACK: Addis, Antinucci, Arndt, Bell, Boben B, Brenner, Charles, Fife, Garland, Gerstenbacher, Delia, Diffendarfer (AM), Hodge – B/b, King A, King E, Kirchner, Kleinhaus, Lachman, Lantz, Lavin, Maher, Matthews, Matula, McMillan D, McMillan J, Mohler, Myers, Nephin, Nesbitt, Oles, Petraco, Richter C, Roth, Simmons, Smoker, Sollenberger A, Stauffer, Ubriaco, Wege, Weida, Givens, Leaman, Spitko, LCHS track grad,….
CHECK INs: Dever A, Dever S (Wilson track), Griffith, Welsh (rest day), Foley (injured)
- Phil Garland will be going for the over > age 60 Red Rose course record this Saturday, June 5th with pacing help from Myers, Matula, and likely a few others – start time ~ 7 AM. Consider running the course as well
- USATF Open track meet at Millersville University – Saturday, June 12th (must pre-register to compete)
- Summer WOW pos-track at Bill Boben’s – June 15th
- FMTC Mile Time-trial on the track – June 17th(must register with Nick Lachman)
- Club records are Gatchell @ 4:06 and A. Dever @ 5:21